Write for Us - Food & Restaurant Digital Marketing
We’re so glad you’re interested in sharing your valuable knowledge with our thousands of monthly readers. Our traffic has been consistently growing since 20017 and our main reader base is food or restaurant business owners and other digital marketing experts. We also have a segmented followings of business enthusiasts.
Do not send any ‘write-for-us’ request without reading the guidelines first. We will reject requests that do not adhere to our guidelines.
What’s more, If you don’t follow the guidelines, your article will be rejected and you will never hear from us again:
Then if you’re interested, simply fill in the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll get back to you asap.
Subjects to write about:
We cover everything Food & Restaurant and Digital marketing related – Examples are:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Analytics & Conversion Optimization
- Website Design
- Online Innovation
- Food & Restaurant Business Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- E-mail Marketing
- Food & Restaurant Influencer Marketing
Content we look for
Digital Marketing Insights: Knowledge and expertise of a range of digital marketing topics, mostly related to food and restaurant marketing.
Opinions of pros or roundups : Roundups of expert opinions on current affairs to do with changes in the food or restaurant industry and digital marketing landscapes
Infographics: If you have a great infographic, you can send it to us with a short piece of writing to accommodate and a link back to your website.
Write for us Guidelines:
Read these guidelines carefully and be sure to follow them. We only say it once.
- Your article will be rejected if it has grammatical, spelling or language errors.
- Be informative and interesting and give your article a tone of voice which people can relate to.
- You must provide your article in a Word document, which is structured with subheadings or numerical headings, bullets, quotes, and 1-2 images.
- Give information directly to others, so sound like you are talking to other people in your content.
- Your articles must be over 1,000 words.
- Supply one image for the heading
- Share references and provide sources of statistics, images, and quotes used in the content.
- Must be be unique and not published elsewhere.
- Send your title ideas before you send the full article.
Tell us you're interested and what you'd like to write about
Complete the form below to register your interest in writing for OGG Food Marketing Agency.